Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ryan Poterack’s 15-month old son goes to the moon!

Recently my daughter Reagan produced a “movie trailer” about sending little brother Lincoln to the moon.  I wanted to share the video with you in the hopes it may raise a smile or two.  Reagan has always been extremely creative and artistic, but it truly is amazing what children can do with technology these days!  Reagan used the iMovie application and was not assisted.  She used pictures and chose sound and effects on her own.  This has opened my eyes to using this technology in my own workplace to promote events and such.  I am grateful that I am able to find inspiration all around me.

Watch the video here:


Advisory Services offered through Capital Asset Advisory Services, LLC, a registered investment advisor.